Sol Y Luna
We invite you to step into a Hidden Mexican gem in the city of Tarzana and enjoy a bit of Mexico here in Los Angeles. The impressive wall mural displayed in the dining room depicts famous Mexican icons such as Frida Kahlo, Pancho Villa, & Emiliano Zapata. Treat yourself, family, & friends to a unique Mexican dining experience. Freshness is one of the secrets to the flavorful family recipes we so proudly offer you. Here at Sol y Luna, it is our pleasure to serve you the highest quality food & service surrounded by fine Mexican Folk Art in a warm and friendly inviting ambience.
SOL Y LUNA SPECIALTIES:
- Molcajete Sol y Luna Our unique signature dish!
- Green Corn Tamales made from scratch. We grind the corn!
- Table-side Guacamole freshly prepared at your request.
- Artfully-crafted fully stocked bar featuring a wide variety of top shelf tequilas.
These are just some of the reasons why Sol y Luna has become a popular choice in the valley. * Sol y Luna has quickly become a favorite spot so we recommend you arrive early as - Sorry, there are no reservations.
Don't forget to join us for Happy Hour Mon - Fri: 3 - 6 pm
- Mexican Food
- 19601 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356
- (818) 343-8488